Khalid Al Bakhit
Director of the Board
Khalid Al Bakhit is the Executive Vice President of Investment Corporation of Dubai. Mrs Al Bakhit has over 29 years of experience in the real estate and construction industry and is the Chairman of the Board of Directors of ICD-Brookfield, a real estate fund jointly owned by Investment Corporation of Dubai and Brookfield Asset Management.
Khalid Al Bakhit is a Board Member of:
- Emirates Global Aluminium PJSC (EGA), a company jointly established by Investment Corporation of Dubai and Mubadala PJSC with core assets such as Dubal Aluminium PJSC (DUBAL) and Emirates Aluminium Company Limited PJSC (EMAL);
- Guinea Alumina Corporation (GAC), a metallurgical-grade bauxite producer;
- ICD-Brookfield Place Dubai limited, and ICD-Brookfield Place Limited (formerly known as Al Salwa Investment Ltd.);
- Nakheel, a property developer;
- Limitless, a globally integrated real estate developer
He was a board member of the Dubai Real Estate Corporation (Wasl) and the Community Development Authority of Dubai.
Khalid Al Bakhit holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration as well as a Bachelor’s degreein Business Information from the United Arab Emirates University – Al Ain and was awarded the Best CEO Award for the Industry Sector at the 5th edition of the Middle East CEO of the Year Awards 2008.